INTRO Ed-Nos stands for Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified. It could include someone with anorexia but whose BMI is at a normal rate (17.5); someone with bulimia who either infrequently binges/purges or purges after comsuming a low level of food; someone who chews/spits. While this community was created and is directed for those who are Ed. Nos, any person with an eating disorder is more than welcome to join! If you have anorexia or bulimia and don't fit in the Ed. Nos category, join anyway and contribute! This community is open to both women and men of all ages who have any eating disorder or think they may have an eating disorder. Come together and share tips, post thinspiration (pictures), and most of all get and give support! <3
DISCLAIMER Note: This community is only here for those suffering from eating disorders! We do not allow those who want to try and "get" an eating disorder, nor those who are just looking for some fast weight loss solutions. Please, only join if you are suffering from an ed, or think you are suffering from an ed. Thank you!
RULES This community will be free and easy for us, most of the time. I don't plan on having very many rules, but there obviously some that need to go down!
1. As stated above, do not join unless you already have an eating disorder, or think you may have one.
2. There will be NO flaming! Please, treat others as you wish to be treated. Try to be kind and respectful to one another, even when arguments arise. We are all in this together. :)
3. Posting pictures/thinspiration is great, but if you are posting quite a few, then put them behind an lj-cut. Likewise if you are only posting one or two but they are very large, put those under an lj-cut too. Anything triggering, such as food porn, is best under a cut. If you don't know how: lj-cut FAQ.
4. Please post in introduction, a sample of which is posted below. If you are looking for a ana/mia friend, post that you are looking for one. Once there are enough members, it should be more than easy enough to find someone with the same stats and ed as you.
5. After you have posted introducing yourself, try to post regularly, unless you prefer lurking. Let's try to keep this community active and helpful to eachother. And don't just drop out of site, or we will worry!
6. Just have fun, and be polite. Try to make friends, get help and support. And be strong with your goals!
INTRODUCE YOURSELF If you are new and just joined, than give a short introduction. Fill this out, or create your own.
Name: Age: Location: Sex: Type of eating disorder: Current height: Current weight: Highest weight: Lowest weight: Short term goal weight: Long term goal weight: Any tips or advice you have to give? Is there a pic you would like to post (maybe thinspiration, or a pic of yourself)? Anything else about yourself or this community (questions, comments) you want to say:
BANNERS Please try to advertise the community as much as you want/can. It is still new and doesn't have many members, but if we advertise more will join. I made a few, which are below. If you can do better than please do, and mail it to me to put here.
Some small ones for your user info:
Some large ones to post in other eating disorder communities: